♥ Little dresses

星期三, 八月 29, 2007

I don't wanna care.

Sorry for the hiatus!
uh, i feel so bad. i hvn't been blogging for quite some time ):
& i miss blogging.
hmm, but! i am rather busy with other stuffs.
therefore, not going to blog yet soon.

just recent updates of life:
  • i cut my fringe. (ok, WTH.)
  • i am preparing a new blogskin. (say yay)
  • i am going back to cckps on Friday for teacher's day (yay more)
  • i haven't buy my teacher's day gifts. (oh gosh. gonna get them tmr, maybe.)
  • ms loh touched me twice. (someone say eeyur? ask nicole & xinying for evidence)
  • i hate science. (haha, see previous.)
  • i prefer Mrs Hafiz. (like duhh!)
  • i hate to do IP survey. (boring.. ._.)
  • i am busy for my whole week of holiday. (i have only a pathetic WEDNESDAY that i a free)
  • i think i'm going to flunk my geog. (ok, hope not :\)
  • i was one of th retarded actors in geog today, playing role- ROCKS. (ok, this is like WTF?!)
  • i just found out that i don't have a burner in my computer. & i need to burn sth, argh. (i am dl-ing)
  • my sister don't have school tmr. (she has like SO MANY holidays)
  • i haven't blogged for 3 days. (it seemed like so long tho...)
  • i have cookies to sell! who wants? i've got choco & mint flavour :D 10 bucks each. Price negiotiable :)) please tag me for order! thanks ;D

ok, busy week i had. LOL (: ok, g2g.

byee!

' jasmine

标签:

0 条评论:

发表评论

订阅 博文评论 [Atom]

<< 主页